How does it work?
The L4V Statement Lock mounts externally to the doors of the vehicle, bracing them together while providing an effective visual deterrent. When fitted higher in the door it helps to protect against the door from being bent down. As a deadlock working independently from the manufacturers' locking system, it offers flexibility to the operator of the vehicle allowing them to use this extra security when required.
- Designed to automotive standards and manufactured only by Locks 4 Vans
- High security, anti-drill, and anti-pick body
- Lightweight yet durable
- Small footprint allows it to be installed in several positions
- Can be keyed alike to T Series L4V Deadlocks, L4V Slamlocks, and L4V Ford Replacement Locks
- L4V cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a professional installation
- Kits available in T-Series key systems
- We supply each kit with 3 keys
- Deadlock version only
- Competitive pricing structure
- Next-day delivery